It takes a certain type of person to own and love an English Bull Terrier, or any bull breed for that matter. I know I’m not wrong in saying they get a bad rep but as bully owners we don’t care because as far as we are concerned, life just wouldn’t be the same without them.
Here are 12 things only an English Bull Terrier owner will understand.
- They think they are lap dogs.
2. Literally every single time you get up to go into the kitchen, an english bull terrier won’t be far behind. Don’t even get me started on opening the fridge door.
3. They can sleep anywhere, in almost any position.
4. No toy lasts longer than 2 minutes, especially squeaky ones. And slippers.
5. They act all brave but when it comes to hurting themselves, they are the biggest wimps ever.
6. They need to be involved and often think they are being helpful.
7. No matter how old they are if they are not getting your full attention, things get destroyed.
8. They are ruled by their stomachs and will never be far away when food is around, even if it means waiting forever.
9. They are really good at making you feel bad for telling them off. Sulking in this position gets me every time.
10. They just need love, like ALL the time. They are super affectionate.
11. They do this thing called ‘trancing’. In the bushes, in the garden or under the Christmas tree, the English Bull Terrier can do this for minutes at a time. Don’t ask me why.
12. The way they sit <3
Special thanks to Sid, my beautiful 9-year-old English Bully who fills my days with laughter and happiness. My best friend and companion.
40,179 total views, 3 views today